Rogers Anyplace TV is best viewed using Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher), Firefox 3.0 (or higher), or Safari 2.0 (or higher).
update your browser now
- This policy applies to all Rogers Anyplace TV services, including all associated applications. At Rogers, the security and integrity of our customers' personal information is important to us. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of our customers while providing the high level communication services they expect.
- Rogers' privacy practices are in accordance with all federal and provincial laws and regulations. We are compliant with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and where applicable with the privacy rules established by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC).
- Rogers has in place privacy and security practices to safeguard our customers' personal information. These practices are reviewed, and if necessary revised, on a regular basis. Additionally, Rogers' employees receive privacy training and must comply with Rogers' privacy practices as a condition of employment.
- Personal information collected by Rogers is information about an identifiable individual that may include such information as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, birth date and any recorded complaints.
- At Rogers, we collect customer information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide a positive customer experience, and deliver, bill for, and collect payment for products and services;
- To understand customer requirements and make information available regarding products and services offered by Rogers and its agents, dealers and related companies;
- To manage and develop Rogers business and operations;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements; and
- To obtain credit information or provide it to others.
- The Rogers Anyplace TV website includes public editorial areas where users can post messages (for example chat rooms, forums, message boards and blogs) and rate or comment on content. Any information that is disclosed in these areas is public information and can be read, collected, or used by other users or anyone with access to the pages. Rogers is not responsible or liable for such disclosure. Users should exercise caution when deciding to disclose information in these areas and should abstain from disclosing personal information that they do not desire others to read or use.
- The Rogers Anyplace TV website and its content are not intended for children under the age of 14. Rogers does not knowingly collect or maintain any personal information from anyone under the age of 14 on the website. By registering and using the website the user warrants that he or she is 14 years or older. If an individual under the age of 14 is found to have registered by falsely claiming to be the appropriate age on the registration form, Rogers will delete the account and will remove and/or delete any personal information that may have been submitted by that individual.
- Rogers does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Rogers retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Rogers informs customers of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
- Rogers ensures that customer information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Customers can challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and request amendments as appropriate.
- Rogers companies share information with other Rogers affiliates or their agents and authorized dealers, in order to offer customers products and services that they may find attractive. Notices on sharing information are contained in each company's application forms, invoices and web sites. If customers do not want to be marketed with these products and services, they can contact Rogers (see How To Contact Rogers below).
- Additional information on your privacy is located in the Frequently Asked Questions section of www.rogers.com under the Category of Privacy.
- A senior company officer has been appointed as the Privacy Officer at Rogers. The Privacy Officer is accountable for all personal information at Rogers. You may contact the Privacy Officer at:
- By Mail:
- Chief Privacy Officer
- Rogers Group of Companies
- 333 Bloor Street East
- Toronto, Ontario
- M4W 1G9
- Customers that wish to:
may contact a Rogers customer service representative who, if necessary, will refer the customer to the Rogers Privacy Officer.
- obtain more information about Rogers Commitment to Privacy;
- access, or obtain more information about, their personal information held by Rogers; or
- make a privacy-related complaint;
- The Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada oversees Rogers' personal information handling practices. If your privacy concerns are not addressed to your satisfaction by Rogers you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for further guidance: